CfP: EISA PEC19 Section International Migration, Nationalism and International Relations
The Pan-European Conference on International Studies will be held on 11-14 September in Sofia, Bulgaria. Valeria Bello(United Nations University) and Christian Kaunert (University of South Wales) wil co-chair the section “International Migration, Nationalism and International Relations” (section 24 http://www.eisapec19.org/section-list.htm).
Panel and papers proposals for the 2019 edition are welcomed. Please, find at the Conference website information on how to submit your proposals. http://www.eisapec19.org/
The deadline for submission is 28 February 2019.
Non-exhaustive examples of themes on which we accept panels and papers are:
- migration and security;
- the securitization of migration;
- border controls;
- migration and non-state actors;
- migration, ethnicities and nationalism;
- xenophobic movements, racism and discriminations;
- migration, climate change and conflicts;
- narratives of migration and nationalism;
- migration and civil society;
- diasporas, transnationalism and interstate relations.
For more details, please do have a look at the EISA PEC website.