Research Fellows in Migration and Integration
The Canada Excellence Research Chair, external link (CERC) in Migration and Integration at Ryerson University invites applications of interest from post-doctoral and more senior research fellows.
The CERC offers an opportunity to pursue new research, develop leadership potential, and collaborate internationally with Professor Anna Triandafyllidou, external link, awarded the Canada Excellence Research Chair in Migration and Integration, and pioneering researcher in the governance of migration, cultural diversity and nationalism.
The CERC is beginning a seven-year research agenda, on an international scale, in the following thematic areas:
- Migration Trends
- Migrant Agency, Stakeholders, Networks and Institutions
- Comparative Analysis of Migration and Integration Policies and their Outcomes
- Addressing the Role of Cities in Managing Diversity
- Thinking Forward: Migration Challenges for Canada and the World in 2050
Candidates should indicate their interest by sending a complete application package including:
- a brief CV (2-4 pages)
- an abstract of their PhD dissertation or other major completed accomplishment (1-2 pages)
- a brief plan for future research (2 pages)
- a list of 3 potential referees
Candidates should clearly indicate whether and how their proposed research fits into one of the above thematic areas.
Ryerson University is strongly committed to fostering diversity within our community. We welcome those who would contribute to the further diversification of our staff, our faculty and its scholarship including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.