Vacancy: Policy Analyst
The EPC is looking for a Policy Analyst to join its European Migration and Diversity programme. The analyst’s activities will relate to research, policy recommendations and providing a platform for debate on European migration policy developments.
The successful candidate should have a solid academic background, a good understanding of EU institutions, experience in organising events, and a thorough knowledge of the different policy questions relating to migration.
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- University degree in a relevant subject (eg. political science, law). PhD would be considered an asset
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience (other than internships), including in policy analysis
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven interest and experience in analysing migration, asylum and integration policies
- Ability to develop cross-cutting analyses and make innovative policy recommendations
- Specific interest in migration and populism, and framing and discourses on migration would be an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to engage and network with experts and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a multi-disciplinary team
- Dynamic, flexible, reliable and attentive to detail
- Fluent in English
- Research and writing policy analysis
- Implementating EPC’s activities on migration
- Organising policy-related events
- Liaising with external experts and stakeholders, as well as building and maintaining a network
- Representing EPC at external events
- Supporting fundraising activities
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send a motivation letter, a short writing sample and a CV by e-email to Maral Bedrossian (Ms), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention EMDPA in the subject field of the email.
This position is suitable for free-lancers.
Deadline for applications: Sunday 20 January 2019
Start date: As soon as possible
In view of the expected high number of applications, we will only be able to contact the candidates shortlisted for an interview. Thank you for your understanding.
More info in the following link: http://www.epc.eu/jobs_details.php?job_id=33