Odysseus Summer School on EU Immigration and Asylum Law and Policy
The Odysseus Academic Network is pleased to invite you to the 21st edition of the Odysseus Summer School on EU Immigration and Asylum Law and Policy, Brussels and Online (28 June – 09 July 2021).
For more information please consult the brochure attached to this email or our dedicated website: https://odysseus-network.eu/2021-summer-school/
THE SUMMER SCHOOL IN A NUTSHELL
▪ A programme made of three parts:
– Introductory courses
– Migration including visas & borders
▪ To acquire in-depth knowledge of EU Migration & Asylum Law
– Including evening debates on last developments of EU Migration & Asylum Pact, covid crisis
– And controversial issues like refoulement, accountability of Frontex, etc.
– Professors among best specialists from all EU Member States
– Including practitioners from EU Institutions
– Courses including theory and practical elements
▪ All courses on-site but also entirely on-line
– Courses given separately in English and also in French
– Interesting for students and professionals (courses during afternoons)
– A program legally oriented but also accessible to non-jurists
– Four grants available for PhD students
– And a crowdfunding campaign for refugee-students
▪ The right place to discover the capital of Europe
– And to meet persons interested by migration and asylum in a group of 100 participants
– And to build a professional network!