Vacancies: Integration Policy Analyst and Legal and Policy Analyst – MPG
MPG is currently looking for a full-time Integration Policy Analyst and a full-time Legal and Policy Analyst.
The selected candidate should be able to start as of 1 January.
The deadline for applications is 22 October 2015.
Under its Migration and Integration programme, MPG designs and implements comparative research and projects with stakeholders on refugee integration, access to nationality, political participation, education, employment/entrepreneurship, family reunification and work migration. This work largely focuses on comparisons of policies at national and local level, monitoring compliance with international/EU legal standards and analysis of the impact of policies on immigration flows and integration outcomes. The main upcoming project in MPG’s Migration and Integration programme is the Refugee Integration Evaluation Tool (NIEM).
Under its Anti-discrimination programme, MPG manages the non-discrimination strand of the European network of legal experts in gender equality and non-discrimination. The Network produces each year national reports assessing the transposition and implementation of the two anti-discrimination directives into national law, comparative analysis, thematic reports on specific issues and the bi-annual European equality law review. MPG is also engaged in various projects notably on equality data collection, hate speech and trainings for local organisations. The main upcoming project in MPG’s anti-discrimination programme are the network and equality data collection.
Please note that:
- Applications should be sent in English.
- Applications should be composed of the completed Application Form and accompanying Motivation Letter of one page maximum.
- Applications should be sent electronically to email@example.com. No written applications will be accepted.
- The deadline for applications is 22 October 2015.
- Interviews will be held in the week of 26 October in Brussels.
- Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.