Conference Migration and Crime: Challenges for the European Space – Bucharest, 14-15/04/2016
The Laboratory ”Violence and Crime. Mediation and Prevention” – Institute of Sociology, Romanian Academy and the Faculty of Sociology and Social Work, University of Bucharest organise a conference on the topic ”Migration and Crime: Challenges for the European Space”. The conference will take place in 14 and 15 April 2016 at the Institute of Sociology, House of Academy, Calea 13 Septembrie 13, 4th floor, Bucharest Romania.
The Organizing Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts and papers for this conference.
Paper topics include but are not limited to:
1. patterns of migration and crime
2. policies of prevention related to crime and migration
3. risk factors of migration and crime
4. comparative studies on migration and crime
5. national and transnational studies on migration and crime
6. new methodologies used in the analysis of migration and crime
7. media coverage of migration and crime.
Abstract should be of 200 words length (English or French)
Deadline of abstract submission: 20 February 2016.
No registration fees is required.
Ecaterina Balica email@example.com
Valentina Marinescu firstname.lastname@example.org