22-23/11/2023 – OECD Policy Dialogue on Migration and Development (Paris\hybrid)
OECD Policy Dialogue on Migration and Development – 22-23 November 2023 (Paris\hybrid)
Since 2017, the OECD Development Centre (DEV)’s Policy Dialogue on Migration and Development (PDMD) has been gathering representatives from member and partner countries, as well as experts, on the issue of migration and development. It has provided a platform for members to discuss the main findings and policy recommendations from the Centre’s work on migration, share knowledge, insights, concerns and relevant policies that support the positive impact of migration on the development of countries of origin, destination.
It is therefore a great pleasure to invite you to save the following dates for the upcoming 7th edition of the PDMD.
Day 1 – 22 November 2023, 13h45 – 17h00 (CET): Two panels (hybrid: online and in Room CC20 of the OECD Conference Centre)
- Adaption policies for climate-induced forced displacement.
- Addressing the needs of migrant women during transit and integration.
Day 2 – 23 November 2023, 13h45 – 17h15 (CET): Two panels (online and in Room CC20 of the OECD Conference Centre)
- Diasporic engagement in countries of origin, including South-South diasporas.
- The role of migration and skills mobility in regional economic development.
The Dialogue will take place in hybrid format, and you are very welcome to attend in person. Please register through the following links, and let us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) if you intend to participate in person in Paris.
- Day 1 (22 November 2023): https://meetoecd1.zoom.us/j/93267802753?pwd=SlZVeWNSbFRod0ZOYnNVTEl0ZDl3dz09
- Day 2 (23 November 2023): https://meetoecd1.zoom.us/j/92765384519?pwd=QTBsREFRVEdlMGFwT1FtZGVsNFdYUT09
A draft agenda for the event will be share in due course.
Should you need further information about this event, do not hesitate to contact Helena Cravinho (firstname.lastname@example.org), Said Ettejjari (email@example.com) or Elisabeth Turner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to your participation in this year PDMD.